The business manager will:
- Maintain that an accurate operating budget is prepared and followed, which will include estimated publishing and office costs, honoraria, insurance fees, and membership fees to external organizations
- Give a detailed report on the finances of The Argosy at each board of directors meeting
- Manage the organization’s bank account, administer honoraria, and provide invoices to all advertisers in a timely manner.
- Act as one of the signing authorities
- Make a year-end report to give to their successor, as well as inform their successor of all related tasks
- Correspond with advertisers and update a schedule of ads to inform the editor(s) in chief.
Applicants should possess administrative and accounting knowledge and strong communication skills. Applicants must be organized and reliable.
Honorarium: 1200 – 1500