1. You’ve spent the last year being asked, “And what are you doing next year?”
2. You’ve spent the last year answering, “I don’t know.”
3. Or, you do have a plan, and you’ve spent the year trying to figure out how to be an adult.
4. You’ve spent hours toiling away at a project, a literal mountain of reading, a thesis, or an independent study.
5. Alternatively, you’ve spent hours and days ignoring said responsibilities.
6. Someone has, at some point, sat you down into a chair, made you smile, and taken a picture that will hang in your parents’ house for the rest of your life.
7. You experience frequent bouts of nostalgia…
8. … which have led you to entertain the idea of doing an extra year…
9. … which you’ve quickly dismissed because, honestly, you’re ready to leave.
10. You know that, in one month’s time, you will be walking across Convocation Hall stage, dressed as a wizard.